Colorado Recovery Forum

Mental Illness Guide: Care, Support, and Education
Colorado Recovery home page
[Home] [Up] [Support Group] [Help]


I am not satisfied with my child's education program. What can I do?

You and your child have certain rights when it comes to their education. There are things you can do if you have a problem with your childs school about what grade they are placed in, the educational program that the school sets up for them or the accommodations that are made for them. Click on the links below to learn more about the rights you and your child have.

Tell me about my childs rights.  More information


Tell me about my rights as the parent of a child with a mental illness  More information


What do I do if I feel that my child's educational program is not appropriate More information